I’m one of about a million med students in New York City. Which means I spend a great deal of time in the library, wishing I were in Central Park.
In the spirit of “getting-to-know-me” ness, here’s 10 Random Questions, found on the Intarwebs.
1. Art or science museum?
Usually art. I get enough science in school, and the Met’s free suggested donation.
2. Play or watch sports?
3. Zoo or circus?
Safari! Or at the very least, a National Park.
4. Theater: film or live on stage?
Are you kidding? Live, of course.
5. Rock concert or the symphony?
Erm. Symphony, but only because I spent 8 years screeching on the violin.
6. Movies: see them in a theater or wait for DVD/VHS?
Well, given the price of movie tickets these days, DVD. And do they even make VHS anymore?
7. Board games or computer/video games?
Computer games! Especially the old-school games from my childhood. Monkey Island, anyone?
8. Hobbies: crafts (art, cooking, home repair, etc) or collecting (coins, stamps, rocks, etc)?
Crafts. Especially cooking and knitting.
9. Watch TV or read a book?
Read a book. (Have you met me? Oh, that’s right, you haven’t.)
10. Eating out: fancy, white-tablecloth restaurant or casual dining?
Casual, but mainly because I’m cheap thrifty. Perpetual studenthood will do that to ya.